• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

why do people treat steve jobs like a god?

In my case the Samsung apps can be disabled but i prefer them over Google's. they respect the menu button (i hate action overflow) and seem to be more customizable (messages has more tweaks built in than Hangouts, music app offers voice controls etc) and more stable than Google's. Google's when active uses up far more battery and even if you disable sync, it re-enables itself when you open an app such as Play Books.

My point though was that this fanboyism isn't confined to Apple. it's equally as viatrolic on Android. aka Nexus fans vs. TouchWiz, defending every Google decision no matter how bad (the hatred of the menu key is across the board and only because Google said so)

Basically there are those on Apple and Google who worship them no matter how many bad decisions or business practices are made. like with religious folks, the mantra is 'they must have had a good reason/we can't understand the plan'

I use both....:)

Upvote 0
It is part of the contract agreement. If you don't, the Jobinators pay you a visit.

hahaha

arnie-sbt-3.jpeg

you mean like this? xD

6sd-arnie.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones