Why do the screencapture apps in the Play store suck???

1. heyjoojoo

heyjoojoo Well-Known Member

I seemed to remember that there was a screen capture app built into a couple of the ROMS. But that doesnt seem to be the case. Anyone know of any simple screencapture apps?

currently using MJIZ Goodness Jelly Bean v 1.0.3. F23

Advertisement
    :
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

That doesn't cost money unfortunately no.

That rom doesn't have a "power menu" setting in settings to implement "screen shot" into the power menu as most other roms do?

DS
  3. heyjoojoo

Non of the Jelly Bean ROMs have it.
  4. DragonSlayer95

I'm on PACman v19.0 JB 4.1.2 and can confirm it does have screen shot built in

[​IMG]

DS
  5. driftinanomaly

driftinanomaly Active Member

Try holding the home button and the power button. You have to hold them for 3 to 5 seconds. This works on the TW roms that I have been on from GB through ICS and JB.
  6. heyjoojoo

Where do I access the power menu? (it's not under developer options)

I'm using JB Black Bean FK23
  7. DragonSlayer95

Hmm I've never ran black bean, but does the rom have extended settings or tweaks under the settings menu? Or even a tweaks app that was baked into the rom?

If no, you should post in the devs thread about this if he baked in the screen shot option.

DS
  8. heyjoojoo

Thanks. I seem to keep grabbing some cheezy ROMS. What are most users finding sufficiently packed these days?
  9. DragonSlayer95

I've always ran a version of Paranoid Android, right now PACman which is a mix of Paranoid Android, AOKP, and CM10

if your not a fan of TouchWiz, it's definitely the way to go.

DS