Why does auto-correct sometimes just not work when I post here?Tips

Last Updated:

1. JohnJSal

JohnJSal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've noticed when I make posts to these forums that auto-correct sometimes won't work (i.e. no suggestions come up at all, so I often type "dont" instead of "don't" a lot).

But the weird thing is that once I go back and correct the word manually, then it starts working again. But then again, it stops again. I don't know what's happening to make it start and stop like this. I'm just typing really fast and not even watching the words appear much.

(I've also noticed that typing on these forums is really laggy. Not sure if it's just this website, or typing on the internet in general, but it's really slow here. I'm using the stock keyboard.

Advertisement
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

It's just AF that makes it lag... it's like that on ALL android phones as of now. I think, personally, because of all the crap going on in the pages. Load it up in mobile where it's nothing but text, no lag at all. Run it with all the java and flash, lag central.

3. JohnJSal

Thanks. Where is the mobile option?

4. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member

scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, there should be a small drop-down box that lets you select the theme of the page

JohnJSal and Mr. Ed like this.
  5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

For as long as I have been on forums...this one and others....I never knew about that little box down there.

Thank you!

6. JohnJSal

Wow, much uglier, but much faster. :)