1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Why does google speak keep randomly popping up?Support

1. GoldenStatePanda

GoldenStatePanda Well-Known Member

The google speak microphone keeps randomly p opp ing up, is this a glitch or am I pressing something I don't know about. Also I keep getting as pop up of as 2x3 grid of my open tasks. I have task killer so i think it might have something to do with that.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Roman G.

Roman G. No-Posting Probation

You keep brushing one of the bottom row of buttons with your hand or finger, I kept doing it as well. Just gots to be more careful they are very sensitive:D
    me2u69 likes this.
  3. Berner

Berner Well-Known Member

^ is correct. Pressing and holding the Search button (the magnifying glass) is a shortcut to Google Voice Search. You are accidentally pressing the button with part of your hand.
  4. hellspawn69

hellspawn69 Member

Yeah, took me a minute to realize what I was doing when that was happening as well.
  5. GoldenStatePanda

GoldenStatePanda Well-Known Member

Thanks guys I'll try top keep mt fingers away from that button from now on
  6. Maulgrym

Maulgrym Member

Hmm.. yeah I was having this same issue, but only when watching Youtube clips. I'll try and watch hitting the button.
  7. denise1768

denise1768 Well-Known Member

it's driving me nuts!! somehow my fingers always navigate there LOL
  8. AneesahBoo!

AneesahBoo! New Member

I am having the same problem. Only thing is one I made sure not to even touch the Damn button but it still pops up & it when do it keeps popping up even after I press cancel and continues for several minutes esp. When I am texting or putting in text. I just got my phone and this happened my 1st day getting it. I thought nothing of it bc I assumed I did it but now this is ridiculous. How can u shut this off bc I don't mind manually searching for things I do not need that freaking button!