Why does it keep logging me out of facebook??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dynamodrago, Jul 29, 2010.

1. dynamodrago

dynamodrago Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Electrician
    Glasgow
    Hi all

I've just got my phone back from getting fixed (needed a replacment screen) however I am having a problem where it keeps logging me out of facebook and also my yahoo email account. It never did this before, I am using steel and I have it set to save passwords and also save form data. I dont know if it is anything to do with updating to 2.1 as I did this for the 1st time when I got the phone back. Anyone got any suggestions as to how to sort this? it might not seem like much but its driving me mad having to constantly re-sign in.

Advertisement

2. The_Gnome_

The_Gnome_ Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Sarnia, ON, Canada
    Does it happen with the stock browser as well? If not the problem may lie with steel.

3. SithSurfer

SithSurfer Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Scotland
    Are you using any task killers? Alternatively, I've had similar problem when I got Hero last summer and solved it by doing factory reset.

4. dynamodrago

dynamodrago Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Electrician
    Glasgow
    Yes on both counts. Its happening when I use the stock browser and I am using taskiller, I also used this before without any problems, the trouble is i dont know wether this is being caused by something that happened when my phone was getting fixed or cause of 2.1

5. SithSurfer

SithSurfer Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Scotland
    Try getting rid of the taskiller, it may help, you don't need it anyways, it's Android.

The 'worst' case scenario is that you'll have to do factory reset - do a backup with some of the apps on the market to make it next to painless.

Tags: