Why does it keep logging me out of facebook??

Last Updated:

1. dynamodrago

dynamodrago Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all

I've just got my phone back from getting fixed (needed a replacment screen) however I am having a problem where it keeps logging me out of facebook and also my yahoo email account. It never did this before, I am using steel and I have it set to save passwords and also save form data. I dont know if it is anything to do with updating to 2.1 as I did this for the 1st time when I got the phone back. Anyone got any suggestions as to how to sort this? it might not seem like much but its driving me mad having to constantly re-sign in.

Advertisement
  2. The_Gnome_

The_Gnome_ Well-Known Member

Does it happen with the stock browser as well? If not the problem may lie with steel.

3. SithSurfer

SithSurfer Well-Known Member

Are you using any task killers? Alternatively, I've had similar problem when I got Hero last summer and solved it by doing factory reset.

4. dynamodrago

dynamodrago Member This Topic's Starter

Yes on both counts. Its happening when I use the stock browser and I am using taskiller, I also used this before without any problems, the trouble is i dont know wether this is being caused by something that happened when my phone was getting fixed or cause of 2.1

5. SithSurfer

SithSurfer Well-Known Member

Try getting rid of the taskiller, it may help, you don't need it anyways, it's Android.

The 'worst' case scenario is that you'll have to do factory reset - do a backup with some of the apps on the market to make it next to painless.