• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why does my data connection randomly stop?

rewd

Feb 13, 2011
Has this happened to anyone else? At least twice now all of the data connections to my phone have randomly stopped working. I can't browse the internet, use the app Market or stream any music. The internet on my phone goes completely nonfunctional. I am not doing anything to cause this to happen as far as I know.

I can make calls without a problem but the only way to get my data connection to start working again is to shut the phone down and reboot.

Like I said this has only happened to me twice, but I am a heavy data user and even that many times is annoying since I've only had this phone for two days. :mad:

i would also like to know...*waits for response from Motorola*... Its obviously a defect with the phone along with random shutdowns and incompatibility. Wait for a fix or firmware update. If you wanna speed things along press Motorola for support. Otherwise join the others who jumped ship and went to single core because its more reliable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones