why does my phone say it don't have enough storage spaceSupport

1. cyberapps

cyberapps Well-Known Member

the attachments wasn't download because your phone doesn't have enough storage space.

When I try to send a video the above error comes up and I have enough space on the phone 0.98 GB left and I have a 4gb SD card too so what going on.

I have try a another SD card and reformated it and try it again and it still give that error. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Advertisement
    :
  2. cyberapps

Does anyone knows. I also notice that other people having the same iusse with other phone and other devices that are running android o/s

So I know i'm not the only one here. I also see people reading my post but not replying.... So if you know how to fix this please post thank you.
  3. cyberapps

umm still no help... hmm does anyone know how to fix this.
  4. DarkJedi

DarkJedi Well-Known Member

If the issue is during video uploads, the question is... is it trying to save and send the video from internal or external storage.

It may be that the video was saved to external storage, but needs to temporarily copy to internal memory to send. I don't know.

You could always look at all your installed apps and see if any support being moved to external storage.

I have an 8GB sd card in mine and with all the apps, music files, etc... my current storage is at SD card: 5.86GB free and System storage: 544MB. I have no problems taking videos and uploading them to PicasaWeb or Facebook.
  5. cyberapps

I have a 4gb card and the only app I have on it is angry birds. and the phone storage space free space is 0.98GB.
  6. DarkJedi

Don't know why you'd be having problems then. Are you trying to save an attachment from GMail?
  7. cyberapps

No When I try to attach a video to my gmail it say the attachments wasn't download because your phone doesn't have enough storage space.

8. DarkJedi

I don't have an answer for you. I wasn't able to reproduce the problem.
  9. cyberapps

take a video of something for about an minute and half then try to send it to someone by using gmail on the phone. I have the samsung galaxy proclaim