why does my samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 keep restarting?Support

1. sherrie97

sherrie97 Guest

i recently bought a samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 and it's been working fine for a couple of months, haven't had any problems with it. yesterday i left it to charge and then woke up to use it this morning and the screen wouldn't light up but then i pressed the lock button instead of the home button and it lit up just fine so i left it for like 30 minutes and when i tried unlocking the screen it wouldn't light up again so i pressed the power button for 15 seconds and now it keeps restarting itself.

all that shows up is the screen that says samsung galaxy note | pro SM-P901 then the screen with the samsung logo and then restarts all over again doesn't even start the tablet and i can't even turn it off! it's been doing that for at least the past 15 minutes someone please help!!!

Advertisement
  2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Sounds kinda like the power button has got stuck in and is forcing constant reboots.
    All I can suggest, if that is the problem, is putting it in for repair or taking it apart to see if you can fix it.
    Hopefully I'm wrong and someone suggests a better fix for you
  3. sherrie97

sherrie97 New Member

the power button seems fine. i did a factory reset (which im very mad about) and it rebooted just fine but i'm afraid this is likely to happen again so i wanna know what caused it. i do everything on that tablet it's like vital to me. sigh. thank you for taking the time to help anyways :)
    funkylogik likes this.
  4. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Cool so you managed to reset it. That's good.
    All I can say is make sure you make regular backups incase something like this happens again :thumbsupdroid: