Why does SGP have...Accessories

Last Updated:

1. jellyjamz

jellyjamz Member This Topic's Starter

screen protectors for the Iphone 4, which has not launched yet, but not for the Evo? I know there are many Evo owners out there waiting for Steinhall screen protectors. I e-mailed them about a week ago asking if and when screen protectors for the Evo would come out but I never got a response. Also, these new screen protectors for the iphone 4 are different than the standard clear and anti-fingerprint, they are "ultra" clear and anti-fingerprint: SGPStore.com | iPhone, iPod Cases, Pouches, Protector Film, Camera, Laptop Skin, Metal Skin. I hope they create this "ultra" set for the Evo.

On another note, Siedio has created a white innocase II for the Evo!! Here is the link: http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr3hev4-wh.htm. I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty excited for the white case.

Advertisement
  2. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

They have protectors for the iPhone 4 because they only had to cut out a little circle for the front camera. That's it.

3. Outrigger

Outrigger Well-Known Member

No, its because the iphone is a bigger market. If you have to spend the same amount of money to invest, wouldn't you invest in something with a bigger return? everyone wants to make accessories and apps for the iphone because of the sheer marketshare and name brand.