• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help why does the atrix have such a hard time switching from H+ to EDGE?

dvigue

May 4, 2010
Maine
i have spotty 3g in my area, so my phone is switching between EDGE and 3g allot. for what ever reason, it completely looses signal to switch over. i have had many cell/smart phones and all the other ones switch over without loosing signal. it is really getting annoying, but i love my atrix. what is the issue? i STILL have not found a way to disable 3g and just use EDGE...4636 does not stay.

the other thing i have not called and switched my plan to the 4g plan yet, i have a BB also and i am still on a BB data plan. i DO get h+ on my phone, so by getting the 4g plan, will this stop this signal loss from happening? as i said, i could care if i had 3g, im fine with EDGE since im on wifi.

any help/advice would be greatly appreciated..

thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones