Why Doesnt the Droid have the new 3D games!!

Last Updated:

1. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was checking the market today and found a host of new 3D games that just came out. Finally actaully good looking Android games. Raging Thunder, Wave Blazer and armageddon Squadron. They all look beautiful and look on par with iPhone 3D games but none of them are compatible with the Droid. WTF!

Advertisement
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Hmm.. I'm not sure. Different resolution, different graphics hardware? It could have something to do with that. It does seem strange that no one would develop games for the Droid's power, though, seeing as it is currently the most technically capable Android phone.

Could be that these games have been in production for a while, even though they just came out, and therefore the devs hadn't had time to make all the tweaks necessary to run them on the Droid, which obviously is still relatively new.

3. pinesal

pinesal Well-Known Member

The devs do say they are making droid versions.

4. Jaxx10

Jaxx10 Well-Known Member

Raging thunder is not compat with droid yet... per devs they are working on it

5. Arien157

Arien157 Member

Why does the market show apps that aren't compatible with the Droid? That's like having your TV guide set to show channels that you don't have. I wish there was a way to change this...

6. pochaco

pochaco Member

If I had to guess -- combo of android 2.0 and the Droid's very large hi-res screen.