1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Why dont the videos play on the internet??Support

1. JDScarface

JDScarface New Member

Hey..when i try to watch a video somewhere else besides youtube....why doesnt it let me play it or see it??..it just shows a blue cube with a question mark..can anyone please help..and i have a motorola droid

Advertisement
    :
  2. thenoseknows

thenoseknows Well-Known Member

In order to watch these videos the browser has to be flash enabled, and as of right now, Flash is not yet available for Android devices. Give it some time, it is a work in progress....
  3. JDScarface

JDScarface New Member

oh..but there isnt any other way that we can see the videos??
  4. thenoseknows

thenoseknows Well-Known Member

not unless you can find them on YouTube
  5. knock

knock Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8wuJ129d0w&feature=youtube_gdata

Here's the guy from Adobe showing a demo of flash 10.1 for Android. So it appears to be close.
  6. p8n017

p8n017 New Member

so when they come out with the new flash player on the interent, will everyone who has the droid, without the flash player, be able to have it?? im confused on how that will work, i know the phone does its own upgrading, i just dont know if they will allow us to install it?? thanks
  7. mhome

mhome Well-Known Member

Very soon there will be a big update for the Android operating system, version 2.1. You will recieve a notification to update, it will be a lot like when you first setup your phone. It will be very obvious. This really has nothing to do with playing video, but the new Adobe Flash Video Player (scheduled to arrive before the first half of the year is over), is being designed to run on version 2.1. Facebook, Hulu, and many other internet sites use Flash for videos. We just have to be patient for a little longer.