1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Why grey GNote 2 came with white usb cable, adapter and earphone?General

1. hajimeabc

hajimeabc Well-Known Member

Hi, I got the grey Note 2 today. When I returned home, I noticed that the usb cable, AC adapter and earphone are all in white. Is this correct? Are the supposed to be in grey or black? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

I got the same thing with my Note 2. White accessories... I know they have black ones because I have the black headphones and USB cable from my original Note and black charger adapter from my Note 10.1. Using those instead of the white ones.

I am assuming they mass produced generic packaging with all white accessories to save costs and just slap the grey/white Note 2s in them with labels at the final stage.
    hajimeabc likes this.
  3. hajimeabc

hajimeabc Well-Known Member

My pink galaxy note also came with a black usb cable and ac adapter. The headphone was in white. I personally prefer Samsung to offer an usb cable and an ac adapter in black or metallic grey to match the phone.
  4. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

Its only an issue if it's after Labor Day.
    JDfan3340 and jim8193 like this.
  5. psifry

psifry Member

Good thing I wasn't drinking something when I read this!!
  6. jim8193

jim8193 Active Member

... no doubt !!! ... :laugh: :laugh:
  7. ddywz

ddywz Member

Earphones? Am I missing these on my package? I got my Grey color Note II from ATT store the other day and the box had white Charger and white USB cable. Did not see earphones with it. I also did not get headphones when I got galaxy note I last year. Did you guys get yours at ATT ?

Thanks,
  8. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Sadly ATT did not include earphones in the box.
  9. zc1

zc1 Well-Known Member

I didn't realize that carriers could dictate what accessories are packaged with the phone. My blue+grey Original Note came with black headphones, USB cable and charger. My grey Note 2 came with the same accessories, but in white.
  10. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Carriers can dictate many of the features of the phones themselves. They hold way too much power here in the states.