why i must buy this i7500?General

Last Updated:

1. flafy

flafy Member This Topic's Starter

dont have an android phone yet

the title say it all...
    why i must buy i7500...
    im on a tight budget... and on planning buy without contract.
    i want the answer that reflect the experience of using i7500

other model that im interested on <Htc HEro>

thanx before ;p

Advertisement
  2. pikacz

pikacz Guest

don't do it, you'll completely ruin your android experience. no updates, terrible speed, lags... if you're on a tight budget, get ANYTHING else, a hero is always nice

flafy likes this.
  3. flafy

flafy Member This Topic's Starter

lags even upgraded to galaxo or gaosp?

will soon say goodbye to amoled,8gb,1500mah bat >< or else i get i7500 with really cheap price.

4. pikacz

pikacz Guest

i didn't try galaxo nor gaosp, only some 1.6 firmware and it was so crappy. amoled, 8 gb and battery are really nice features, but these are the only pros of this phone, design ain't bad too

5. lawrencekhoo

lawrencekhoo Member

Speedwise, galaxo is a bit better than stock 1.6 firmware; gaosp is about the same as galaxo. They are better, but still give you a very laggy experience compared to the newer Android phones out there. It's mostly to do with the RAM, the i7500 has just 128MB of RAM, which is just not enough. All your memory is already occupied after loading up android, the launcher and a couple of widgets.

Play around with any phone with 256MB or more RAM and you will notice a big difference, especially when moving between apps.

flafy likes this.
  6. Jackco

Jackco Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Galaxo is a long way far from 1.6 stock.
    Its fast! no lags, everything is snappy. Just use galaxo config and change the default settings. Battery last longer, no no sleep bug, etc.

I've tried gaosp and galaxo, gaosp is not ready.

Depending on what you run on the phone, the galaxy gets the job done most of the time.

But if you are to get an android phone, get a nice one and spend the money.
    The 1ghz ones really nice and they are coming out with even faster procs next year.