Why is it so hrad to add contacts and create groups on this phone?Support

Last Updated:

1. hotstuff5964

hotstuff5964 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I absolutely adore this phone from top to bottom, except for one thing.... creating/modifying contacts. I bought this phone on day 1, and have nothing but praise for it, but what's the deal with creating/editing contacts and groups?

If I go to edit a contact, lets say I change their number, the contact gets thrown out of whatever group it was in. And I can't manually put it back in, I have to use an app called "groupy" to put them back in the group. But a few minutes after I do this, it deletes the info I just entered, reverts back to the old info, and kicks them back out of the group! WTF!!! I have to do this a few times before it takes and saves the contact with the updated info. Also if I change or modify a contacts picture, it kicks them out of the group!

Does anybody have a solution to this? My phonebook is a complete mess right now because of this.

And does anybody have a solution to the "10 recipients max" per text message thing? I used to use an app called "text easy" to get around this on my other Android Phones, but I cant do it on my Vibrant:mad:

Advertisement
  2. fasoriano10

fasoriano10 New Member

I am having the same issue and cannot find an easy fix. Very frustrating. I even tried creating the groups on my gmail account hoping that it would sync to my vibrant with no luck.

3. hotstuff5964

hotstuff5964 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sooooo, nobody else is having problems adding and creating contacts or groups?