why Kicked?

Last Updated:

1. tonn

tonn Member This Topic's Starter

Why was I kicked (drozzy) account? I don't understand? I posted 1 thread question about using phone with wifi. I posted another reply to the 1000 word game, where I used an image of Caprica Nine (form battle star galactica) instead of the number nine. I see one of two possibilities: 1) Admins do not want me to use my phone without cell-phone service. 2) They thought image was spam. Which it was not - if you had given it some more time - people would have understood it. At least have the decency to explain it to me Before banning me. Thank you,

Advertisement
  2. tonn

Having read Site Rules/Guidelines I see no rule that I violated. Please reinstate my account. Thank you. PS: Yes I know that creating a second account is a violation, but i had no other way of contacting you. The contact us form - captcha validation does not work!

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

The post of the picture to the thread appeared to me to be totally unrelated and of a provacative nature and is not the first time people have been banned for what is considered spam...

I apologize for not reviewing your other posts but banned and deleted all your posts.

I ask you to use better judgement in responding to posts with what is considered unrelated, unresposive spam ... I will promise to review the post in more detail before banning/deletion ... I was unable to just delete the single post... and had no other option but to ban and delete all your posts ...

4. tonn

Ok. Thanks I guess.

Regards.