Why no photosphere?General

1. yamamonster600

yamamonster600 Well-Known Member

I wonder why they did not include photo sphere on the ultras?

Advertisement
    :
  2. lewwill

lewwill Well-Known Member

Photosphere is a feature of Android Jellybean 4.2. What makes you think it is not there?:smokingsomb:
    edit: I think it depends how close to vanilla android the Maxx is. If not, i believe it will be in 4.3. It is a nice feature but I don't think it would be an immediate deal breaker. It could make you dizzy.:D I did post the question on the Verizon Droid Maxx Q&A section. Hopefully we will get an answer soon.
    Lew
  3. 18t

18t Well-Known Member

photosphere doesnt come on the maxx, but you can still use it by adding the camera apk since the maxx does have a gyroscope. it has been done on xda but no real comments about improving picture quality yet compared to the stock camera. i personally love photosphere
  4. Casen

Casen Member

5. Casen

Casen Member

My advice, use normal camera for pics and videos, then the other one for photosphere
  6. yamamonster600

I clicked the link, hit download. Ask for permission tells me what it has access to. Then says app did not load.??
  7. Casen

Casen Member

Hmm. It installed for me on stock droid maxx
  8. Casen

Casen Member

9. yamamonster600

The second one worked, I tried to reload the first one afterwards but no luck.
  10. Casen

Casen Member

Weird.. It worked for me. You have photosphere now though right? How's it turning out?
  11. yamamonster600

Yeah, I even tried to reload the update and still wouldn't load. However it is working, thanks for the links.