Why not have a classified section for each phone?

Last Updated:

1. Herotech

Herotech Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I posted a for sale thread here and it got moved to a general classified section. My question is, how are people with specific phones supposed to find accessories or specific phones that they want? Why not make a classified subforum in each phone forum where tips & tricks, all things root, etc. are? It would make it a lot easier for someone with a particular phone to find accessories, or someone looking for a particular phone to find it. Just my two cents.

Advertisement
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

It's just easier really, not a whole lot of sales originate off this site, its more for help than it is making money off your unwanted tech. Plus, the classified section has 2 parts, for both Android and other phones. It's just a cleaner way of doing it...

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Moved to suggestion and feedback so the admins can see it.

4. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

My 2c, the classifieds need a close eye kept on them and having 100 different classified sections will make moderation much harder.

A better idea IMO would be to set out a standard way to tag classifieds in this post thus making searching by device easier.

5. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I agree with bluenova, and also because there just isn't enough traffic to justify a classifieds forum for each phone.

6. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Some of the more active/popular phone forums have Accessories subforums. Usually accessories type threads stay in the specific phone forum.