why sprint is holding out? (theories)

Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

personaly i think they have a fairly good MARKETING strategy by being so quiet, while they are still tied with verizon for # of droid phones, verison has anounced 2-3 more sets coming to them, PLUS the N1, i think this may be hurting CURRENT sales for them as not as many people are going to buy them now because they KNOW to wait.

SPRINT on the other hand has 2 phones, no announcements no nothing, i think they are doing as to not hurt current sales at all, i am still HOPING to hear something soon at either this months conference or next's, we normanly don't hear from sprint phone till 2 weeks before it hit's the shelves not now is not really that much different right?

i think im just starting to feel like everyone else, i'm not requiring a new phone a month, but i would just like to know what sprint's plans are, Tmo and Verizion have been FAIRLY open about their upcoming devices

Advertisement
  2. kennyidaho

kennyidaho Well-Known Member

Well there is speculation that Sprint will get the HTC Supersonic. Also CTIA is in April I believe and I think Sprint will talk a bit more around that time but I wouldn't expect anything major. Sprint is pushing 4G to the max and any announcements will probably revolve around that.

3. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea I think it starts at the end of march and may carry A few days into April