Why when i zoom in on web pages the pictures dont resize they stay blurry why?Tips

Last Updated:

1. lazychaldo101

lazychaldo101 New Member This Topic's Starter

Why when i zoom in on web pages the pictures dont resize they stay blurry why? someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Advertisement
  2. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

The Evo can't magically make low resolution photos look pretty. Zoom in far enough on any picture on any type of screen and you'll get pixelation.

3. lazychaldo101

lazychaldo101 New Member This Topic's Starter

ya i understand that but i thought i remember my iphone would resize em n make em look nice but o well and another question is it just me or is the mic extremely low?

4. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

Yea same here with my sprint mogul, when using opera mobile. It's rather annoying actually. Small pic, big pic, didn't matter, it was able to re-size any way you wanted and still looked clear. On the Evo its just so blurry. I think I read somewhere it has something to do with the webkit browser. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also the same thing happens in gallery app.

EDIT: Just found an explanation for the gallery, also this reminds me of the thread about the display picturing 24 bit, as EarlyMon and some other guys were saying.

http://phandroid.com/2010/04/13/images-look-blurry-on-android-2-1-theres-a-reason-for-that/

Another link to look into..

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=6021

A quote..

"
    I've updated my nexus one to froyo and can confirm that the problem has been fixed.

If I check the same web sites that I listed in my original bug report, they are now displayed clearly"