Why Youtube videos blurry on my Hero?

Last Updated:

1. alfcrazyhorse

alfcrazyhorse Member This Topic's Starter

Last night I was comparing my daughter's Ipod Touch Youtube video and my Hero's video. I thought my Hero will beat it hands down, but sadly that's not the case. Even without mobile Flash, the video on the Ipod (streamed thru my home's wifi), is crisp and sharp, whereas mine is blurry. Is there anything that I tweak to get it up to standard? It's not due to the native resolution of the Hero's screen, is it? Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

You may be viewing the mobile network version which is very compressed. Make sure you have WiFi and high quality video enabled. Also make sure you are zoomed out and do not have it set to stretch the video to the screen.

On my eris, its about on par with my ipod touch in quality. So it should not be a harrware problem.

3. alfcrazyhorse

alfcrazyhorse Member This Topic's Starter

Got it. Set to HD settings like you said. Better quality now. Thanks

4. jedc53

jedc53 New Member

I started a topic like this this morning and yes game mode works.If you don't know if you have it,then look for it under your TVs video setting.I guess in the case of this game though it could depend on how your eyes travel over the two screens.My eyes are always focused on the highway.It is really a great song.