1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Why!

1. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

Why Is there no information yet about a release date? What is Sprint waiting for? Are there any Sprint people that can help us out here?

[​IMG]

Sorry for the rant, just needed to be said.

Someone can delete this thread now :)

Advertisement
  2. miamithrice

miamithrice Active Member

The phone hasn't even cleared the FCC yet and is probably due to the wimax radio.
  3. Zdidge

Zdidge Well-Known Member

I am frustrated not having a release date too!
  4. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

I have found out how to get the information released....we need pablo station to go to his newest sprint store and camp out....then after 48 hours of not moving...he will then send out an sos from his phone so then we can call his local news...who will then run a story...forcing sprint to spill the beans....we then need zdidge to camp out in front of Samsung hq....for 48 hours...this must be done at the same time from both of them...that way we can get the answer.....Now if either of them is sending an sos from the moment...they should send the message within 4 hours or the battery may die....:eek:

I say this cause I have a moment....and I think this may work...lol.

Come on sprint and samsung...let our phone go....let our phone go:D
  5. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

Ive gone to three Sprint stores and called CS about 20 times to see if I could get some one to slip and tell me something. No dice.

YOUR TURN!!
  6. pooginowski

pooginowski Active Member

I don't know if I can wait much longer. My old phones are starting to not function anymore