wi fI big trouble

Last Updated:

1. snox187

snox187 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK so I hot major WiFi trouble , connects to belkin n routes for ten seconds then says no connection , after three phones orange says it router , I am well annoyed with the whole situation and orange are sayin that view have no other calls or problems with the hero , seems strange as it hot topic here , it doin my head in , any one got any ideas as I am gettin wound up over this

Advertisement
  2. peterc10

peterc10 Well-Known Member

There are LOTS of posts dealing with this problem. The Hero is very fussy with what Wifi routers it will work with. Belkins seem especially difficult - it never works with my Belkin MIMO. Some people suggest you should try switching off the 11n profile and just using 11b/g. Others say to manually choose what channel the router uses. I found it easier to just dig out my old DLink wifi router and wire it into the Belkin - works fine with the Hero.

If you search these forums you can find a post which started listing those routers which work fine with the Hero. Haven't seen it for a while so probably not been added to. Otherwise you could look here.

3. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

When you enter you pass code A1 isnt the same as a1 on many routers.

Enter the code on your phone EXACTLY as it is in your routers admin.