Wi-Fi connection problemGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-04-09 00:18:04
  1. dooltert

dooltert New Member

This Wi-Fi connection problem is on my home computer network with a brand new ZTE warp Sequent phone. After originally setting up and connecting to the internet through Wi-Fi on my new phone I now cannot connect after shutting the phone down. When I turn the phone back on it will not connect automatically or manually by pressing the connect button. What the phone will do is turn on if I switch the on-off button to off and switch back to on the phone then makes the connection. Also if I turn on the Bluetooth button the phone will connected automatically like it is supposed to. Any ideas on a fix. Thanks, Dooltert

Advertisement
  2. RandySat

RandySat Guest

Probably should have a software issue on it, try doing a reset. may be a factory data reset which you find it on settings.
  3. bethel

bethel Guest

Hey dooltert wat u can do is that I think u have encrypted wifi network,so u need put wifi router to open mode no authentication which latch on to ur phone automatically, if it
  4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

lol, zte software update fixing problems, thats hilarious
    for real tho, that is a good idea to try it without encryption, though if it connected initially and worked i dont see why it would just STOP working unless youve changed something since then or you have a cheap router
    i had a belkin that gave me all kinds of problems, thats why i now use a linksys with dd-wrt firmware