• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wi-fi problem with Internet app

garyliving

Lurker
Nov 19, 2010
Youtube app works; Maps work; Google Mail works; Email works BUT the Internet app will not connect. Just got this Galaxy i9000 today.
With my sim card server (APN) the Internet app works fine. The Internet app WAS working before.
I downloaded Mozilla and Yahoo Mail and now have uninstalled them both but still no go with the Internet app.
I am not sure if it stopped working before or after I got my APN up and running...
any help greatly appreciated. thanx

With wifi..
anyway I went back to factory settings (as i just got the phone) and the problem was gone....also after i configured the 3G.
i still have not reinstalled any new programs...so...wait and see.
still, what was the problem? something to expect again?
next challenge is to root/connect my new galaxy to my mac book...and seeing the threads around the net it might be tricky...any suggested links/threads?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones