wi-fi tether and connecting a wiiSupport

Last Updated:

1. zim2704

zim2704 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so i've tried everything that i can to get my wii to connect using wifi tether with no success. All the settings on wifi tether are stock with no security at all. I've tried just about everything I can but no dice.....anybody else able to get theirs to work?

Found out why it won't connect....figured I would post if anybody else wanted to know.....

Wii does not support connecting to AdHoc devices. It can only connect to full access
    points. And WirelessTether can only support AdHoc due to chipset/driver limitations
    of the phones.

Advertisement
  2. zim2704

zim2704 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anybody? I've tried with and without encyption....just can't seem to get any type of connection.....i know somebody out there has wifi tether and a wii so could you just check and see if yours will connect....please....thanks

3. YamR1

YamR1 Well-Known Member

Mine used to.. I have played black ops online through my android tether before.. havent played the wii in some time also upgraded phones and now it wont connect.. the wii sees the access point but then when tries to connect all of a sudden it cant find it anymore.. error 51030.. anybody figure this out??

4. YamR1

YamR1 Well-Known Member

Anybody??