WI Fi wont work (p5110)Support

Last Updated: 2012-12-01 04:53:44
  1. manikgnd

manikgnd New Member

Hi All
    Im pretty new to this but after weeks of searching the forums and search engines i don't know where else to turn

I was surfing the web on my tab when i lost connection tot he internet, after checking my wi fi it had turned off on its own so i tried to turn it back on with no avail. Basically the button seemed to hang faded green and then after several minutes just showed off. Tried again but same and in the settigns just shows turning on

i have reset reset and reset, i have let the battery drain, i have installed apps from kies forcing wifi buttons but still nothing. Currently running 4.0.4 and did root but now unrooted

Please help

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

When you said you have reset, you mean you actually did a factory reset ??

3. AJP007

AJP007 Member

@manikgnd....Try this....WITHOUT RESETING ANYTHING..!!
    You need to leave and keep your Settings just as you set it up and as they were...OK..!!
    Step one...Turn Off Tab with WIFI OFF...!!
    Step two...Disconnect your Router...Unplug it..!!
    Wait for 5 mins...!!!
    Step three...Plug your Router in again and wait until it configurates itself again.!!!
    Step four...Wait patiently until ALL the lights on Router have come ON and its connected itself to the Internet.
    Step five...Start up your Tab and switch on your WIFI...allow it time to search for your Tab IP automatically and shows you a Strenght Signal...!
    Start using the Net via WIFI...!!
    Check back with results after you have tried this and let us know how it went..OK
    Cheers..Enjoy
    Andrew
  4. Bosbouer

Bosbouer Well-Known Member

Please advise how the un-root was accomplished. I am under the impression that rooting is irreversible?