• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

{Widget} Analog Clock w/ a Twist

ridicool

Lurker
Feb 11, 2011
Hi Guys,

I've just published a different type of analog clock to the google market. It has a seconds hand and it works on all launchers. It is currently 3x3 as i felt that was just the perfect size for this widget. Let me know what you guys might feel about the size and i can decrease it if the general concusses is to do so. Give it a try and let me know what you guys think about it. ALso, let me know of any bugs with it or any other suggestions.

I don't think there will be any future updates as I'm pretty happy with the widget. I will still work on the bugs, and any suggestions that make sense in this widget.

I'm however working on another similar widget but which will also have the date and/or location, so you can add multiple of them and show time in different locations. That widget will most likely be at a cost, but I haven't decided yet.

The screenshot is attached at the end of the post along with a qr code to the market link.
Cheers.

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 119
  • qrcode.JPG
    qrcode.JPG
    4.7 KB · Views: 108

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones