• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Widget Locker lock too low

The sounds seem okay to me, but they aren't the most noticeable to begin with. In any case, you might want to go to your system settings and make sure that you have your volume levels turned up. Remember that media, ringtones and notifications and alarms have different volume settings.

Maybe widget locker is playing the sound as a media file and not a notification. Just a thought.

Upvote 0
The sounds seem okay to me, but they aren't the most noticeable to begin with. In any case, you might want to go to your system settings and make sure that you have your volume levels turned up. Remember that media, ringtones and notifications and alarms have different volume settings.

Maybe widget locker is playing the sound as a media file and not a notification. Just a thought.

Well as soon as posting this thread I figured it out my self, lol, my bad. And the problem is you can't delete a thread. It's a notification sound that had to be up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones