1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Widget Locker

Last Updated:

1. Soybomb

Soybomb Member This Topic's Starter

I'm running a d1 with LFY on it and wanted to see how widget locker runs for everyone else. Its cool but its also somewhat irritating.

The most irritating this is I have "easy wake mode" disabled but I notice that still like 10% of the time touching the volume or camera button will wake the phone. I wind up with my phone buzzing around in my pocket frequently because its woken up and thinks i'm trying to unlock it.

The other issue I have is it seems to get killed a lot. I realize that isn't really a fault of WL as much as its a ram issue (launcher pro gets killed a little more often than I'd like too despite trying what seems like every possible memory setting) but is there anything I can do about that? Something that will perhaps be sure its relaunched more promptly?

Advertisement
  2. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

I've also noticed that occasionally, hitting the camera button on my Droid X will wake the device.

3. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

I thought I was losing my mind RE: the camera button. I could swear that the only button I hit was the camera button and the phone would be awake (or I'd pull it out of my pocket and it would be awake), but I could never duplicate it.

I don't have trouble with it getting killed, but I've got a Droid X, not a Droid 1. Do you have the notification icon turned on?