Widget Problems With FroyoSupport

Last Updated:

1. MCPO117

MCPO117 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else experienced issues with the Motorola widget after installing the leaked Froyo? Ever since then the time and date widget freezes anytime advanced task killer is used and the weather widget does not allow you to tap on it and get detailed info. I've downloaded some widgets that work fine off the market but I like the Moto widgets and was just wondering if anyone else is having issues.

Advertisement
  2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Well-Known Member

remove Advanced task killer?

3. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

I agree, there really isn't much need for a task killer with this device.

4. MCPO117

MCPO117 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That's great and all but ATK has nothing to do with the weather widget never working. Seeing how its a widget ATK shouldn't effect it anyways period.

5. Grad

Grad Well-Known Member

I have a very strange glitch with my Google search bar after installing Froyo. After a few hours the bar shoots to the top of the screen, superimposed on top of my Beautiful Widgets clock. I can't click on the Google bar up there, instead I have to click where it USED to be down at the botton of my screen. It doesn't function anymore so I have to drag it to the trash and then add the widget back again, where it will work fine for a while before shooting to the top of the screen and ceasing to work.