WidgetLocker ... can't save another slider to the unlock screen.

Last Updated:

1. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just learned about this app in THIS THREAD, and I really like the concept. The problem is that I can't get another slider to save to WidgetLocker custom unlock screen. I long-press the screen, tap on Widgets, tap Custom Slider, adjust the settings and tap on Save. But then the new slider never appears. I can add any other widget, no problem ... just not a custom slider. :confused:

PLEASE do not hijack this thread with the pros and cons of using a lock-pattern. I've had a cell phone since 1992, and have never lost a cell phone. I'm not about to lose my precious DROID. :cool:

Advertisement
  2. jmicdizz

jmicdizz Member

The custom sliders are located in the widgets of the lockscreen

3. messenger13

Yes, I know that. I know WHERE to create them ... they're just not 'sticking'.

4. G_Altima

G_Altima Member

I just downloaded the app and it seems to work fine for me. I did everything you did. Your phone must be mad at you or something. ;)

5. -Myk-

-Myk- Banned

The only way to fix it is to nuke it from orbit.

Seriously though I have the app and went through your steps and it worked fine. I have a slider set up with my dialer and browser.

6. messenger13

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate them. At least now I know it's not something that I'm doing wrong. I'll return the app for a refund and move on...