• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Widgets/Shortcuts move when scrolling

Hi guys, Im using launcher pro, and have set up 2 homescreens. What really annoys me is that when I scroll between them the icons are not fixed to the background. Can you disable this movement and keep the shortcuts fixed on one place?

Thanks for your help. I couldnt find anything on this.

One more question I had was wether it is possible to change the size of shortcuts and make them as big as large widgets to fill up 1/6th of the screen. For me they are always so small. Thanks again.

Kod moje zene na Aceru i kad iskljucis data konekciju stoji isto 3g npr,a nema saobracaja. Kod mene na p9 lite nema nista kada je data off.

Google translate indicates your posts says (as we're an English language site):

When my wife on Acer and when turn off the data connection stands as 3g for example, and there is no traffic. With me on p9 lite does not when it is given off.
Not sure which Acer device you have? But if you let us know, we'll try to get your question moved to the right area for you.

Thanks!

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones