• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wife Getting Incredible

maslan

Lurker
Feb 15, 2010
She is at the store now getting one. She likes my Droid - and went in to do a hands on view of Incredible. There was a line waiting to buy (6 or 8 people) and they only had 12 in stock - she called after playing with it and said she wanted one. I said go for it. :D

My wife has a droid and I've rooted...overclocked it...and loaded CM on it...nothing! Haha! I can't get her to use it for anything other than occasional texting (approx 200 per month). I'm going to get her the star tac for her next phone! Or maybe one of the big "bag phones" from back in the day! lol

Upvote 0
My wife has a droid and I've rooted...overclocked it...and loaded CM on it...nothing! Haha! I can't get her to use it for anything other than occasional texting (approx 200 per month). I'm going to get her the star tac for her next phone! Or maybe one of the big "bag phones" from back in the day! lol

Blasphemy. Her Droid license will be revoked.

Upvote 0
Tell me about it...we bought them in November where there were NO deals going. Oh well...she says it makes a great alarm clock :eek:

What can I do? Is there a 12 step program I can sign her up for? There has got to be some kind of support group!

Whenever I have a friend and/or family member like this I just think about what their interests are and tailor my app recommendations to those specific interests. Once you get them started they'll usually start to explore on their own and find what works for them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones