• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wife's Moment won't receive calls

My wife's phone can't get calls - it can get texts and data fine. At first, calls would go straight to voicemail, and now there is a message stating "The number or code you have dialed is incorrect". Nobody who has tried calling is marked "straight to voicemail", and I had a friend who is not on her contact list call her and he go the same thing.
I rooted and removed some bloatware over a week ago, and had no problems. She had adialer installed, and removing that did nothing. I can make calls from her phone, although earlier she said she tried calling me (I was holding the phone because I just texted her to do it) and she said I went straight to voicemail. Sitting here, I called my phone and several other numbers with her phone with no problems.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones