wifi at home m860 wont connectSupport

Last Updated:

1. cybersmoke

cybersmoke New Member

my huawei ascend from cricket will not connect to my wifi network my ps3 is wireless and internet works great on it please help?

Advertisement
  2. UnSmartphone

UnSmartphone Well-Known Member

im guessing you can see your router on your phone? did you put in the correct passphrase ? maybe could try setting a static ip for it... that is what i have to do at home to keep it from occasionally needing to reconnect.. If you dont know how to set the static IP just ask and ill help ya.
  3. QWEST

QWEST Well-Known Member

this happened to me yesterday I found that just unplugging my Router for a few seconds does the trick
  4. droidgal1000

droidgal1000 New Member

I got my phone yesterday and wifi worked great
    then in the morning it was still working
    later i tried it and then it wouldnt connect and wen i touch the wifi button to turn it on it turns off:confused::mad:
  5. foltz61

foltz61 Well-Known Member

If you are trying to turn wifi on from a widget or something, try doing it from "Wireless & networks" in settings.
  6. mammahsarah

mammahsarah New Member

Omg can you please please help me and tell me how to put a static ip!??:)
  7. mammahsarah

mammahsarah New Member

Can you please help me ive tried about everything and nothing has helped when i scan it finds my home wifi it says obtaining ip address then it says disable?? Can u plz help me:(
  8. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

restart your router, also make sure in your router setting the channel is on auto or try putting it to channel 11.