• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi auto-connect Support Question

jlb0305

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2010
I have two wifi locations set up on my inc as preferred. It used to automatically connect to which ever of those two it saw as soon as I turned on WiFI with my widget. Now i have to physically go into "settings -> wireless and networks" and then it sees the network and connects. Is there a setting somewhere I changed or something to get it to auto-connect again?

I have two wifi locations set up on my inc as preferred. It used to automatically connect to which ever of those two it saw as soon as I turned on WiFI with my widget. Now i have to physically go into "settings -> wireless and networks" and then it sees the network and connects. Is there a setting somewhere I changed or something to get it to auto-connect again?

Any Solution to this? It's really annoying.

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones