Wifi connected but browsing does not workSupport

1. deathangelhj

deathangelhj New Member

Hello guyz...i have a samsung mini.....i have a wifi connection in my house...i have 2 laptops already working on wifi....the issue is with my samsung mini....when i connect to my wifi, the connection is a success with excellent signal strength but when i try to browse the net or use youtube...OR even set up my google account to access the market, it fails...When trying to browse the net, a message with Webpage not available shows up...the wifi symbol stays on..I HAVE USED WIFI PERFECTLY ON THIS PHONE A MONTH AGO IN SUM OTHER COUNTRY...

PLEASE NEED A SOLUTION FROM ALL OF YOU ANDROID EXPERTS OUT THERE>>>IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP....

THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Advertisement
  2. AM31102010

AM31102010 New Member

I have a same problem like u,daaaammnnn!!! :/
  3. jimdon

jimdon New Member

I have the same problem I think. I am connected to my local network using my contracted service, however I tried to connect using wifi instead. altough I get connected to my router, I cannot browse the internet. Is there a conflict with the contracted service.
  4. deathangelhj

deathangelhj New Member

WELL...........THIS SOLVED THE PROBLEM FOR ME...........
    inSTEAD OF USING AN EXTERNAL WIFI ROUTER, I USED THE WIFI ROUTER PROVIDED BY MY CONTRACTED SERVICE & DONE....!...I GUESS U PPL HAVE TO SPEND SOME MONEY NOW...:D