Wifi connected, pages wont loadSupport

Last Updated:

1. jesusofnazareth

jesusofnazareth New Member This Topic's Starter

A few days ago I was using my schools wifi with no issue (its unsecured)

Now I can connect to the wifi but pages will simply not open (try again later or whatever the generic error message is)

I reset everything I could find still nothing.

Help please

Advertisement
  2. johnnyb2

johnnyb2 Member

I've noticed the same issue. Sometimes I have wifi and cell signal, yet it says it can't connect. Not often, but once in a while. Also, according to TMobile, I should be able to connect a call any time I have wifi signal. Have not been unable to make a call yet, but have had texts fail when I have wifi, but no cell signal. Don't they go over the same connection??

3. lookupfast

lookupfast New Member

Ugh I have the same issue. thinking its a router issue...but im dumb and no seems to be helping with this issue.

4. lookupfast

lookupfast New Member

Ok i did the dumbest thing and made my fone worked. Turn it off.....for 5 mins turned it back on. Problem solved. For some reason it rebooted something and now my phone works.
    Called ATT and they just said well we can go over how to connect a wifi but they did help much more than that.
    Called Samsung and they just wanted me to reset my fone to factory settings. Which i wasn't sure about doing til i tried other ways of trying to fix my wifi issue.

Turning your phone off and turning it on is the most basic thing you can do. Its so basic that we forget about it. Now that I think about it, I had never turned my fone off since I got it last week. kudo to nooby guy and doing basic things!!!!