WiFi connection work strangeSupport

Last Updated:

1. Elorent

Elorent New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

It's my first post. I bought Milestone recently. Before I used only WM devices.
    Milestone is nice phone but WiFi work some strange. I installed the widget that turn on WiFi in one click. When I turn on WiFi, phone is not looking for access points that I was connected before. I must enter to Settings - Wireless Network - WiFi Settings. Then starting the search access point and connecting.
    Can I make turn on WiFi and connect to AP throught one click? Help me solve this problem.

Advertisement
    mach1man likes this.
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I think there is an app for that. Search the Market for WiFi or something like that.

3. Elorent

Elorent New Member This Topic's Starter

Perhaps it is the bug Russian firmware. Have anyone same trouble?

4. nilesh

nilesh New Member

hi i had bought a milstone a week back from germany with the default 2.0 os. i updated it ota to 2.1. as i wanted to have speech to text on it so i flashed it with uk 2.1 sbf . after that the keyboard keys chaanged x z and euro sign . live wallpapers stopped respondiing to touch .
    so i flashed it back with 2.1 DE, AT, CH . tried both service as well as non service 2.1. the problem i am facing is my milestone detects my wifi and when i put in the wep key it says obtaining ip address and then it does not connect and i see unsuccessful writen below the wifi in the menu. si i falshed it back with the uk 2.1 sbf and now the wifi works fine again.

i want to install my deafault 2.1 factory version . how do i do that and how to sort out this wifi prob.

below is the deatil of my factory version

firware version 2.1 -update1

firmware configeration version : GAS_EMEA_USASHLS00RTDACH_P019

baseban version : 3GSMEPU91A_U_91.07.4ER

baseband configration version : UCASHLSMR2EMEAB1B8061.0R

Kernel version : 2.6.29-omap1
    bmqr67@ca25rhe74#1

builder number : SHOLS_U2_02.34.0

please guide me