WiFi connects but cannot use.Support

Last Updated:

1. yoshi98bc

yoshi98bc Member This Topic's Starter

my WiFi connects just fine but I cannot use any apps like market or internet browsers. it says please check your internet connection every time. if I set a static ip it works fine. I thought it was my router but it happened at staples. same thing. connects but cannot browse.

Advertisement
  2. cdarney

cdarney New Member

I was having that problem while staying at a hotel. I could connect to the WiFi network but I had to go into the browser which would redirect me to the "Acceptance" page. As soon as I did that it worked fine. Prior to accepting the WiFi conditions I couldn't even get 3G to work. WiFi seemed to take precedence. Can't say if this is your problem but it worked for me.

3. vasilator

vasilator Well-Known Member

I have this problem as well. It works sometimes and doesn't sometimes. Can't figure it out for the life of me. It NEVER works at my office anymore although it did when I first got my phone.

4. yoshi98bc

yoshi98bc Member This Topic's Starter

I uninstalled WiFi on/off and thing seem to be working. I'll let you know.

5. SeaGrizzly

SeaGrizzly Well-Known Member

Yoshi what WiFi on/off thing are you talking about the widget? I to am having this issue.

6. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

same here, some days it works, some days it doesn't. It lets me surf web but then i cant connect to the market, or it only plays one song on pandora and disconnects, sooooo annoying.!!!!