• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi connects but can't browse

Dear Sir
i have samsung s5360 and wifi is connected but couldn't browsing. But my 5 friend can browsing easily from same wifi network .What the problem . i need help . Thank you very much

I have asked the kind, friendly, helpful, Mods to move your post to the forum for the Samsung Galaxy Y, S5360, forum as they should be able to offer you more assistance for your particular model of phone and firmware.

While you are waiting, you could try deleting the particular Wi-Fi connection on your phone and rebooting it and then re-add that Wi-Fi.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Hi Dipjungg and welcome to Android Forums!

Since the Samsung S5360 is a Galaxy Y phone, we thought it best to move your post to the Galaxy Y Forum where more experienced eyes can see it and solve your issue faster. If you have any questions about this move, don't hesitate to PM me by clicking my name and sending me a message. Good luck getting it working!

It's great to have you here :)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones