WIFI Disappearing

Last Updated:

1. dbg2410

dbg2410 Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else had their WIFI connection just drop the connection??? I'm sitting less than 5 feet from my router and have to restart my WIFI twice within the last hour

Advertisement
  2. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

i use the hero i have with a N router in mix mode. im in the same room as the router and i have never had it drop. it MAY drop if you put the phone in sleep mode for a length of time but should lock right in once you power that sucker back on. if it drops just sitting there i would ask you if you have other wireless devices that have the same issue. could be your router's signal is being interfered with other WIFI environments, or , depending on what freq your router operates, cold have other interference (cordless phones, microwave ovens, etc etc...)

3. mustang5o

mustang5o Well-Known Member

I was coming on here today to ask the same question. I couldn't get a signal last night then it started working for a while then it just stopped working. Still showed connected and had an IP but it wouldn't work. Tried browsing, youtube and using GMote.

Anyone else. Oh yeah, I'm not having any issues with other devices on my network. Just the Hero.