Wifi dropouts with XiiaLive

1. Evo4sickness

Evo4sickness Well-Known Member

Whats up people I just got my Evo this past monday have been waiting since the day it got out and could not be more insanely extatic about my phone. I also have dowloaded the XIIA live and its amazing app but Iam posting to find out about the drop outs which make no sense on Wifi. I dont understand how it could be dropping on wifi does anyone know how thats possible with a great wifi home connections thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Evo4sickness

Evo4sickness Well-Known Member

Wow I posted more than 7 days ago and still no reply. I still dont understand how with an great wifi connection it would drop and not with the 3g connection.
  3. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

I've moved your posts to their own topic in a more appropriate forum, where hopefully you'll receive some assistance.

Fwiw I use XiiaLive myself and have never had similar problems when using my home wifi.
  4. HoochieCoo

HoochieCoo Well-Known Member

I use XiiaLive, along with other streaming apps A LOT. Broadcast radio stinks after all.

I really haven't had any issues specific to XiiaLive like this, though I am primarily on 3G when I listen to it (in the car).

But... It's not uncommon with any of the streaming apps I use (XiiaLive, Pandora, Subsonic, etc...) to occasionally get a drop out. It doesn't always have to be because of something on your end though... A lot of stuff between the device and the provider to go wrong.