wifi error

Last Updated:

1. philly0128

philly0128 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

today I notice when I try to turn my wifi on it's giving me a "wifi error" I thought this could have been from when I tried to run unrevoked 3.2 and it didn't work. so I did a nandroid restore prior to when I tried to use the unrevoked 3.2 (if anyone read my previous thread I did that only to see if it would do the nand since I didn't do that before)

I restored my BK rom 1.7 and it worked the 1st time then back to error again. so I decided to wipe the data and delvak, flash the radio but it didn't work.

I then restored back to several days to my fresh 3.2, wifi worked the 1st time again, then it stopped. when I checked the wireless network. it still shows wifi error again.

checked XDA and here and I don't see a clear answer for this problem..

Hopefully there's an answer for this and maybe I just haven't came across the thread yet and someone can help me out w/ that, that would be great.

Advertisement
  2. philly0128

after more testing I found that the proplem was the hulu sata.hulu.fix that I put on, once I flash back to a rom w/o it, it's working everytime.

3. philly0128

Ok problem solved. I used a another hulu fix called hulufix.zip now I have hulu and wifi running fresh 3.2