• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi error

Sle7en

Lurker
Jun 7, 2012
I am having trouble with the Wifi on my vitality. When moving from place to place I like to turn the Wifi off so my phone isnt constantly searching for an open network. The problem is that when I attempt to turn it back on with the Power Control Widget or from the Settings menu it tells me there is a "WIFI ERROR" in the settings menu and that is all. Then only way to fix this that I have found so far is to reboot the phone. Is anyone else having this problem or no a way to fix it?

I am having trouble with the Wifi on my vitality. When moving from place to place I like to turn the Wifi off so my phone isnt constantly searching for an open network. The problem is that when I attempt to turn it back on with the Power Control Widget or from the Settings menu it tells me there is a "WIFI ERROR" in the settings menu and that is all. Then only way to fix this that I have found so far is to reboot the phone. Is anyone else having this problem or no a way to fix it?

Have you modded your Vitality?

Upvote 0

I got this issue too, but a simple reboot tends to fix it. I had it happen once, but it hasn't happened again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones