Wifi fixer app is awsome!

1. ap3604

ap3604 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let you guys know since the deveoper just came out with an update specifically for the N1.

Before this app I would be at my house and even though I had a Wifi signal on my N1 showing I wouldn't be able to use the internet and have to turn it off and on to get a real signal again. With this app I haven't had to do that once in the last 3 days.

Oh and it's free ;)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

I don't have any problems with my wifi connection at home.. but I do notice the signal strength is usually pretty weak all around, compared to other devices.
    Would this get me better acces to some public wifi's or help me detect more networks in any way?
  3. francoisp

francoisp New Member

If you find out, please report back! Thanks.
  4. Cudda

Cudda Well-Known Member

I notice the same thing. My router is in my basement, and whenever I'm in my room 2 floors up, I have to switch to 3G because the wifi signal is too weak, and I can't load anything. :(
  5. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

hmm...might try this on my Atrix. I've been getting wifi drops :(
  6. JDlawyer

JDlawyer Well-Known Member

I always had trouble with my wifi connection until Gingerbread came out. This was my single biggest complaint about my N1. Since Gingerbread my wifi problems have been totally solved. Try to upgrade your phone and see if this solves your problems. I also used that app but it never totally solved the problem. Only helped a little.