WIFI gets disconnected for 5-6 seconds then again reconnects by itselfSupport

1. osmankhan

osmankhan New Member

has anyone facing wifi disconnection issues?
    since i m facing a disconnection for 5-6 seconds its very frustrating when u r watching youtube videos since the video gets dissconnected ands starts from startover and calls over skype ,viber,fring,tango etc gets disconnected and all apps that need a constant internet connection r affected....please help

Advertisement
  2. darshanpatil

darshanpatil New Member

I am also facing the same problem but it is specifically with Belkin N150 router.. My phone disconnects with my belkin router after every 10-15 mins. I checked my samsung galaxy pro duos phone with binatone, dlink rounters but it is working completely fine with these routers. Also I checked the wifi list in wifi settings option where i found out a refresh symbol near this specific belkin connection which I m thinking the main reason for disconnection.. Please help me solve this issue... I also talked with belkin support and samsung support but it was not so usefull to me...:confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(
  3. OffPiste

OffPiste New Member

I have the same problem as well.
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Have you tried assigning yourself a static IP, that's a potential fix for a lot of WiFi problems.