wifi icon and dial pad turns off while on a call

Discussion in 'Application Development' started by meltyblood913, Dec 17, 2008.

1. meltyblood913

meltyblood913 Active Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Palmyra,NJ
    I found 2 glitches in androids os first I found out in rc30 when in wifi mode the icon doesn't display corectly it shows no bars while on wifi second I see is when on a call when using voicemail or touching keypad it keeps turning off too soon making you have to unlock it again while on a call very anoying.
    The delay time I have my screen is 10min but it turns it off still too early.
    It doent work. I think its a os error with rc30

Advertisement
  2. jabtas

jabtas Well-Known Member

The keypad has to turn off quickly, or else you will be dialing allsorts of numbers with your cheek

:D:D

3. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Yeah, I don't think this is an error. The screen is so reactive I've used my shirt to wipe off my screen and it still reads my finger through the material.

I think it turns off the screen when a call connects so that you don't accidentally hang up or do something else with your cheek or earlobe -- the screen will read your face touching the screen as input.

4. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One...
    VIP Member

What do you mean when your in wifi mode the icon doesn't display correctly? I have RC30 and it displays fine and signal strength changes depending on my location....