• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi not auto connecting + bluetooth button

PolishPauL

Jul 2, 2010
When I turn on wifi it won't connect to my remembered network unless I go into wifi setting. Anyone else having this problem?

Also when I get a call the bluetooth button on the bottom left won't turn bluetooth on. I guess it just tells you if its connected but it really should turn it on and connect.

I was having these issued also plus a very sluggish phone overall I thought it was launcher pro at first but I did a complete cleaning of my phone using history eraser and getting rid of my old messages and now my phone is working great it auto connects and bluetooth button works fine. The biggest improvement is it is no longer laggy at all.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue with wifi with my replacement phone. The first one's battery wasn't lasting too long and this one might be a bit worse. My phones never been laggy though but at first it used to take like ten seconds to load the apps to choose from when I pressed menu and then add.
The bluetooth thing is more of a complaint not a bug. I don't think it was designed to turn the bluetooth on but I don't like having to go back to my homescreen widget to turn it on when I get a call.

Upvote 0
When I turn on wifi it won't connect to my remembered network unless I go into wifi setting. Anyone else having this problem?

Also when I get a call the bluetooth button on the bottom left won't turn bluetooth on. I guess it just tells you if its connected but it really should turn it on and connect.

I'm getting this same issue with wifi...and once you do connect "manually" per se, it seems to drop the connection/turn off wifi after a while, and going back into wifi settings will automatically start the connection back up. Also of note, I have the wifi sleep policy (under advanced wifi settings) set to "Never."

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones